Tuesday, May 26, 2009

edgy page of disguise

HAHAHAHA OMG unglam unglam! (in capsssss) But we like :-)
*omg my nostril in the second pic wthhhhhhhh hahahahha

Today i was particularly TIRED i dont know why also $&?!#@!?!#@!?# (??) Yeah but then met z after school! Weather has been retardedly humid these few days, arghhh. Pissing us all off. But thankfully it rained today :-) Not cats and dogs though.

Then we made instant noodles and had chips for lunch. Waited for mommy to come back cause she promised to prepare dinner for us :-) Unfortunately the rice was somehow sticky and (i dont know how to explain) but it was not bad. Heh. I LOVE MOMMY! :-) After dinner Z and I went into the room and take retarded photos of ourselves. Like really many retarded pictures. Laughed our asses off, cause it was really really really funny! HAHAHA. 8) Then watched fighting spiders!

Oh man i love zzzzzzzzz! (L)

This sat z will be staying over cause daddy will be going KL. We're gonna watch movies till late at night, with mommy! I cant wait for 5th june tooooo. I love my friends :-)

Passed 4 out of 6 subjects. Better than previous so...anyway, GOD IS GREAT, he really is so great. I love God. :-)

BYE im off to sleeeeeep!

EDIT i really dont want to go school myself. I WANT SCHOOLBUS TMRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!~ argh shit the shitty primary sch.

No comments: