Thursday, May 28, 2009

opaque

WOAH MAMA AND PAPA NEVER nag this much after seeing my results for the first time leh 8) not bad not bad.

Met mel at bukit gombak and bought soya bean milk with pearl (my first time lol) from mr.bean today! Went to school to collect report book and headed to vivo with ann + mel. Gayed all the way and had long john silver's. Class girls came not long afterthat :-) Then mel ann and me went to do the "used to be hot stuff" colouring art. I remembered the very first time i did it was with sarah ng :) Haha. You know those..gluey gluey colour stuff, then use toothpick and etc? Then finish already must "hong" it so can stick on the mirror & stuff. Damn cool. Then Z came to meet me afterwhich!

:-) channel 8's paris and milan show is damn funny.

And im freaking pissed with the band holiday schedule now. >:@ so so so many practices! So stupid.

No comments: