Saturday, May 23, 2009

outdated

22/5 : HAAAAAAAPPPPPPPY SIXXXXXXXTH! Love you very very very much :-)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8) MOMMY'S FINE NOWWWW and she has an iphone wth)): I want!
Anyway mommy came back from the hospital ytd and z came over to my house, early. Cause we didnt feel like watching movies. :-)

Made a baggy for mummy, bought it at art friend. + z's present toooo! Haha its a damn nice okay.
Wanted to go Hort Park but was kinda late for there so another day perhapssssss. Sigh had a tiring morning cracking my brains todayyyy! I just realised ..

This girl here helped me lie alot to my tuition teacher, cause we both have the same tcher and we both dislike tuition alot, haha! Thanks nat :-)
And thanks bird bird for accompanying me ytd, love ya!
Going for cell later..yes? no? I dont know. I FEEEEEL SO LAZY now and im off to laze around on my cosy bedddd. It helps alot, damn nice with the radio on. hehe, meanwhile munching on some homemade fries :-) BYE.

No comments: