Tuesday, June 23, 2009

cuz' you leave me speechless

Im back!+ photos will be up when im not lazy.
and i wish i was till in tioman, far from the real world, far from reality far from anyone far from you. hahaha yeah you. Kidding :-)
Anyway tioman was really fun, far from heaven but never like hell, really relaxing and all. Once there you never wish you'd be back here. HERE. frenzy and chaotic and sighhhh.
Went snorkelling, out to sea the whole of friday and tanning most of saturday. ALL IN ALL : i've suffered really bad sunburnts and am red now, plus I (L) snorkelling like i hate bitchesinsects. 8))))

HAHA, same goes to my mum cept' that she got stung by sea urchin :-o but so what, we still saw many many many MANY fishes and my fave's still the rainbow fish. Camwhored with my cousin qi the most, luv qi wen ting hahahaha. And the food there's best. Life there's a dream, eat sleep play eat sleep play! Marine life is preeettyyyy but i dont really like tamjiak fishes who "kope" bread >:@
Enough of tioman or i'd feel really sadddd lol.

Went shopping with mummy ytd, had my ear pierced (again) that makes the 4th one. 8) Met zh in the afternoon and went to the musuem. cuz' it's our seventh.
Zh came to my homie till late night and later im meeting him for dinner at the airport<3!
end:/--------------------------


22/6 marks our seventh and i love you like nothing else. Cuz' its you that taught me love and you that left me breathless every single time i see you. Because, its.just.you. And i love you. Every single minute.




oh ya happy belated father's day! I love my papa and mama :-)

No comments: