Tuesday, June 9, 2009

not the end

At least i still know im not hopeless, i dont skip tuition. HAHAHAHA. anyhoooz i know this is something that i shouldnt be too proud of, but i USED to skip tuition! So it's an improvement. (actually this is just to make myself happy.)

At around 00.09 am last night, i recieved a message from lim : Eh van! I know you so well siaaaaa. Turns out that she took my facebook how well do you know me quiz which i've semi-completely forgotten bout it. Argh I.dont.use.facebook.now. Cuz' i think its not very fun. Though zh lovessssss the RC. what the heck lol.

I HAD A DREAM of marrying someone so unknown and that i cant do anything bout it and that my wedding dress was aladdin's princess dress (my most hated princess) and worst still its too short for me, its damn fuggly. And everyone had to pay $10 for the dinner because it's not a real wedding since im only 15 and might get divorced. Or else they would have to pay 100 bucks wtf?? And i remember my greatgrandmother was there speaking to me in reallllly fluent english argh (not like she cant speak english but fluent? Ang moh slang????) Oh oh and i was suppose to walk down the aisle with my unknown husband but apparently he was sitting with my family. -.- And yknow in dreams, you just cant make out or even see how does the guy look like. (my dream's like that) So, i reckon the guy's too ugly for me to see ):

I opened my eyes, and realise it was all a dream. Im so happpppy that im still attached to my kwek zhi hong ahahahahahaha. :-) (L)(L)(L) Such a relief!

K crap. While posting this im waiting for esther to come meet me soooonz!
It's past 12.06pm and china maid still not here )-: I need my clothes ironed!

No comments: