Friday, June 5, 2009

SENTOSA FRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS BOYFRIEND

and you're my sorrow but my basket of joy too. I love you.

Currently at nat's house :-) Just finished bathing and baby helped buy breezer for us! HEHEH (evil smile) 

Mel woke me up super early today, 7.45 am. "Nuah" abit before officially waking up at 8! Got ready and went to meet the girls at harbourfront, then had macs for breakfast and headed to sentosa! 8) Suntanned for like an hour or so before we all cant take the heat any longer and decided to change and get out of the beach. Pastamania for lunchhhhhh and dawn abandoned us for her boyfriend! ): Walked around vivo till 6+ and baby came to find me! Girls left and had dinner with baby before going to nat's house for stayover! 

I love today, :-) AND now i shall go accompany my dear friend 8))))) 
kill her with my jumbo turns at night! 

No comments: