Tuesday, June 2, 2009

typical tuesday night

Just came back not long ago from macs, went to study with z! Omg miracle?? Im like..studying, during holidays?? HAHAHAHAHA NOT A MIRACLE its never a miracle i just study and i just wanna study even during the holidays. (besides i do study during holidays, just alittle lesser than now!)

Had tuition (this is really a miracle cause i didnt postphone it like how i usually did) early in the morning and china maid came around nooooon. Lie on bed whole day, either listening to da radio or reading books. (my fave!) It may sound bored bored boring but time flies and before i knew it, z finished school and came to find me!

Thats it. Thats how monday and tuesday passed. (Oh monday was nothing much) TMR, TMR, TMR, TMR TMR TMR :@ tmr is bad. BAD. BAD BAD BAD becauseeeeeee well i really dread band. (im sorry i cant stop bragging bout it but i really dread it!) I go for practices just to get scolded? In front of the band somemore???? Kill me instead. Or no, maybe not. Die for band? Heck no.

I dont even know if brid's going or not! Sigh. :@@@ Thursday's gonna be just like tmr.

On a lighter note, I really like taylor swift's "you belong with me". It's good. Like really, she's damn pweeety. AND why must roald dahl leave this earth(so early)! I dont want God to take him away, not when he have such nice stories to write!

Hyaaaaaa alright bye :-)

No comments: