Monday, July 6, 2009

deaf from the sound of freeway

happy youth day!
okay actually there's nothing to be happy about but no school!
But it doesnt make a difference to me since i'm on mc till thursday. and it sucks sucks sucks cause the whole day is spent on sleeping medicine shit eat sleep teevee. SO SIAN. and ya la i cant study cause my mind isnt functioning well and i have no books!
-
Anyway i created LJ (livejournal) for the fun of it since i've nothing to do. Heh. And i'm hooked to the song 21 guns by Green day cause it's damnnn good!
-
Slept at 3am last night cause I CANT SLEEP with my nose killing me. Like really literally killing me and really literally not able to sleep. thus sat up to read my little black dress book muahaha. :@
-
and i seriously want to get out of the house!
-
+ random : made a card for zh (L)! Seeing him tmr omg omg cant wait! :-) It's been awhile since i last saw him cuz i was sick )-:
-
Bye! (screw blogger cant upload pics again)

No comments: