Thursday, July 2, 2009

one time

Blogger seriously sucks cause i cant put up peektures for whatever reason it is. Anyway, i'm stuck at home surfing the net whole day, chatting with esther (also sick lol) and listening to songsssss omg i can rot to death. I overcomed drowsiness from my many medicine(s) cause i simply refuse to waste my day sleeping even though it's raining and is a good time to sleep. I am currently broke cause i realise i dont save $$$ like how i used to so i cant do online shopping but only online screen shopping T___T i fell in love with marc jacobs afew days back and i simply love the designs exp the shoes, and i wanna get them. My mum offered me her prada wallet till i get my own wallet this saturday (maybe) and i kinda adore it. Im going crazy watching spongebob squarepants on nickelodeon though its my favourite show and i want zh to text me now ): Sigh. Okay okay.

I HATE BLOGGER after i realise i cant post up pictures, or is it my compewter?? Then why zh also cannot? Argh heck.

Went to see the doctor ytd night, am on mc. Bye!

No comments: