Friday, August 7, 2009

Because you made me love you,

Photobucket


Honestly today is like the best day of the weeeek. Like duh? School ends at 10am! It's not like an everyday thing so..anyway was suppose to go with the class for movie at plaza sing but i didnt bring my ezlink card with me so i had to go home to take it. By the time i got ready, i think i'd waste my time going there since its real far from my place and im not watching movie with them, just walk around..didnt go! Zh was suppose to go out with his friend too but something cropped up with his friend so we decided to meet and watch UP.

Went town, meet zh:-) Rushed to cine but Up was like full house so decided to go another day. Watched G.I Joe instead. Was damn good, should go watch! Cause even i, someone who doesnt like action-robot-tech show also thinks its quite good:-) Went to fareast for chicken rice for lunch and check out ion(before moviee), then zh accompanied me home since parents are out till late at night!(now still havent back D:) Before reaching home went to giant to get speghetti noodles just to find out my house have like a packet, not opened yet. HAHA wttth. Zh cooked speghetti, nice okay. AHAH. Can compete with mummyyyyy hahahahah was really not bad:-) Loveeee zh!(L)(L)(L)x345614213541 (actually infinity,hehe)

LUCKYYYY tmr no tuition muaaahaaa. Can sleep till late, study for history test + maybeeeee just maybe, go church:-)

Waiting for mummy and my ondeh ondeh! Loadssaaaa love, vaaaannnnz.
(+ needa sort out my clothes and stuffs on monday so i can sell it online! NEED $$$ real badly. currently owe-ing myself $100 cause of atm, and regi $$$ ):):):)

No comments: