Wednesday, August 12, 2009

:-)

Photobucket



I skipped band. You can say "again". Haha, so sad. Not. Im not sad, just alitttttle (like 1%) guilty that i left after having lunch with vera & lim. Sorry!

I luvvv floorball today. I love school time on wednesdays cuz we can play like mad insane kids for 3 full periods of PE. P.e's always cool most of the time. Damn hiong for today's game with only 8 of us girls! The usual girls. Ha. 8) Then lumpy the math teacher didnt come, more free periods. My gosh, if only everyday's like that.

Went home early, feeling lethargic these few days. Urghhhhhh :@ could just zzzzzz once im on my bed. Same goes for tomorrrowwww, nowadays i just love my home so much.

Oh and i dont like it when the the djs just keep talking and talking non-stop. I rather just hear songs after songs after songs. :-) AND subway for dinner. Mummy's always so nice. Hahaaaaaa:)

+ watch singapore idol, freaking' funnnny to the max. Especially those people who really cant sing and sing till damn funny on teevee. hahaha.

K bye. I miss zh. HAHA.

"One day you'll see me gone, but another day i'll be back. With you, forever."

No comments: