Thursday, August 20, 2009

flower poking thru the sidewalk crack

Photobucket


At that moment i really thought the fever's gonna kill most of my braincells and leave them dead. Yeah, 39.4 deg, how's that? I think its cool. I just hate the part where i can faint anytime, anywhere. And i slept like a log, its best to sleep when you're ill. You sleep all the way and dont dream. I've got MC, but im feeling much better now. I think its because i was listening to my ipod and worshipping the Lord when im bed-ridden that He heard my cries and healed me. Hallehlujah.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day. Everyday im living on hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. It gets tough but i believe tomorrow will indeed be a better day. Or tomorrow's tomorrow and so on.

i see my reflection everyday
smiles up and then some down.
i see my reflection everyday
i see myself in clear perception
never changing still the same
moving faster
than those who've
came.


Be Brave, van.

Goodbye!

No comments: