Wednesday, August 19, 2009

it's not like the start, neither is it like the end

Photobucket


Today is Wednesday.

I went to school as usual. I brought egg and bread, as usual. I drank a packet of milo, as usual. I studied and listen in class, as usual(maybe not as usual but i really did paid attention), I screamed like a bitch during P.E, as usual. I had fun for P.E, as usual. Then i went home and sleep. All the way till dinner time. I think im not a pig, because i was really tired. Really very tired that it's indescribable. Words cant project how tired im feeling right now, since just now, since last night.

Tomorrow i must go school myself, i hate taking public transport. Expecially in the mornings cause you have to squeeze, and squeeze. Screw primary school. Primary school kids are so lucky, dont have to go school when their seniors are taking exams. 2 days somemore. Good luck to me. I pray i wont be late.

Anw, im going. Bye.

the hardest thing in life is to know which bridges to cross and which to burn.


I dont know why but its so hard to pretend to be fine anymore cuz afterall, pretending to be fine isn't everything. It's not gonna make things better. It just make things stay the way it is, and the end. So it's really pointless. I dont know how else and what else to do, i just dont.

have a sleepy night everyone,
me.

No comments: