Friday, August 14, 2009

Life is like a box of crayons

Photobucket


Told you guys i'll be back.

Ordered macs alone, while talking to cor cor corrrrrinnnnne for like dunno how long on the phone. Called macs like 3 times.
1. Order
2. Wanna cancel order but 5 mins late):
3. Stupid delivery man forget my seaweed packet for shaker fries, so had to call and ask him bring it here again.

HAHA, i think im very annoying. BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Me: Eh, zh says later the guy might show black face cuz he have to ride his motor here again and he have to pay for his own fuel leh. Then its like he have to come here juz to give me my seaweed packet. Im damn scared later he $#%@$!.
Cor: Maybe he purposely one cuz he likes to ride on his motor LOL.

HAHA, so lame. Okay. Anyway then while eating macs, zh told me he was walking around. Fact is he's alrd on the way to my homie. Second time lie again, (white lie haha) said he was at bukit gombak but fact is just reached my homie's busstop. Urghhhhh hahaha I (L) zh! Gnna take peeeks soon too:-) + eat sakae lol.

Before I go,
sometimes you need a breakdown
one of those yell at everyone,
cry until you fall and can't breath
kind of breakdowns.
then you feel better.
and if you don't,
at least people will know you're not okay


loadsa luv, v.

No comments: