Thursday, August 27, 2009

HI BYE

Photobucket


So what if you're good?

I've been guilty over a couple of things since - not long ago. For example, i was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, then i heard vanessa mae's violin piece on the radio, and it struck me there. I looked at my violin case(with the violin inside) and seriously, i dare say i do not dare to open it now for fear there might be weird things growing on my poor violin. Fungus? I dont know. I felt like i'm really wasting my mom's $$ cuz i abandoned my violin in the end. Second, i went to the band's blog and i felt like wow i have not gone for practice since idk when. K wtv. And then came food, i've been wasting fooood, and i watched channel u's star thingy today, was showing michelle chia and a grp of volunteers helping out at poor countries. They only eat sweet corn for dinner(those poor children ):), while im throwing my unfinished food in the bin. Urgh. So i told my bf im gonna be one of those volunteers after i finish my studies, to help those ppl too. Cross fingers, i hope i will really do that. :/

anyhoooo, im quite satisfied with myself. I did smth incredible which you'll never find me doing, i called up my math tuition teacher to gimme tuition last night. 2 hours and before 7.30 i know nothing bout coordinate geometry, at 9.30 i know almost everything. Muaahaha i pray i'll pass my test today plsplsplsssss (oh ya AND FIRST TIME, FINISH MY MATHS HMWK haha k lame)

oh no tmr trigo retest OK i will PASSSSZ.

now is 10, time to watch channel U!

sayonara~

No comments: