Monday, September 7, 2009

accidents waiting to happen

Photobucket


Every atom of me missed him.


Wasn't suppose to see my boyfriend today, since..friday? Because of his stupid exams..but i saw him today! And he just left not long. Hee. Poor boy, came to see me just to get colour markers for exam and spend alittle time with me. Thank goodness tomor is his last paper..:-) Cant wait cuz then he'll be able to spend more time with me.

Oh well. Today was boring, typical monday. Woke up and had some chocolate bread my grandma forced me to eat..then played with little leia. Napped and studied:-) normal normal.

Honestly, i hate my annoying irritating horrible rude saddistic cousin, luke. Sigh, forever bullying me and valerie and now to leia too, forever becoming someone more hateful ):< Had to tolerate him the whole day or else he will complain to gramps. (well i complain to my poor boy teehee 8P)

Oh while listening to taylor swift's white horse..

TS: it's too late to catch me now..
me: Val, its too late to catch me now.
val: I then dont want to catch you.

tsk. HAHA. kay bb.

No comments: