Tuesday, September 8, 2009

feel this magic


Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you
Can't help it if there's no one else
I can't help myself

So I woke up early today, thinking why did i even agree to attend math remedial on a school holiday. But then i still went to school and go through 4 hours of math, 2 hours i think i was concentrating fully, while the other 2 hours I was distracted by my friends. Anyhoo i still did it. It wasn't that bad.

Met mel at lot 1's mac. She's seriously being a joke. Meeting me to study but forgot to bring her pencilcase. WHAT. A. JOKE. Hah, but glad she waited for an hour or so alone in macs, FOR ME. heheh. Studied and went to my house. Now we both are being a joke. Made-up like some ppl who've just gotten a punch in the eye. Teehee 8) funny though. Took pictures for the fun of it.

She left and i felt so tired i actually fell asleep while waiting for mummy to come back. Yawn.

:/ Tomorrow i guess i'll be bored. Again.

Hey Stephen,
I could give you fifty reasons
Why I should be the one you choose
All those other girls, well they're beautiful
But would they write a song for you?
- taylor swift, Hey Stephen

loadsssssa luv.

No comments: