Thursday, September 10, 2009

more than a bundle of joy

Photobucket


Was raining cats and dogs and chicks and rabbits this morn, was hesitating whether to go for chem remedial or not. Thanks to mel's persistence on asking me to "go la..go leh", we both met and went for it together. Ended around 2 half hours(darn draggy but at least i learn smth!). Went home with mel but zh surprised me with "i'm on my way over" so met him at lot 1 before going home :-)

Spent the whole day together doing stupid things, and watching fated to love(last disc!), i cried like a mad dog girl. Plus the side effects of my headache made me cry even more. It was awful but i thank God for zh. Always there for me without fail 8) Haha, feel like laughing everytime i think about him rushing to catch his last bus/train, leaving my house at like the very last min..which is 11.15/20pm. Heehee, i love him very much!

Okay back to the thing. Tmr will be mummy's day off, we'll be going shopping + repair my dumb stupid sony phone8D And i've collected my specs alrd. No comments about it:-) Joining cell for bbq at 7pm tmr night toooo!

zh's bday is coming, cant wait. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
bb!

No comments: