Friday, September 4, 2009

under my skin

maybe that's the thing i like most about you,
that no matter how hurt i am,
you can always fix it with just a simple hug.
that when i'm breaking down just one of your smiles makes me forget about the tears.
that i can be angry and ready to explode but by the time we're done talking you have me laughing.
maybe that's the thing i like most about you,
that you take the reasons for pain away.


Mmmhmm im sorry percussionnn really sorry for not going to the airport with you guys! The thought of going for band practice just practically killed me. Anyhoooz headed town with mel mel instead and we shopped around, going into most of the shops in far east and far east alone. Haha! Resisted the temptations of buying ANYTHING im proud of myself. ;-)

Met zh for dinner and home sweet home, watched fated to love second last disc with zh<3, and he left not long ago so im here!

Yes holidays are here, time to m.u.g good or bad idk oh wtv *wishes this is xanga so can use the smiley face* ya kayz bb.

I love how we take really silly pictures and laugh at our silly faces. Hahaha 8) Yknow i really love you.

No comments: