Tuesday, October 20, 2009

catalog

My mum called and told me my phone is ready. Like, finally. I miss my phone so much.

Today i went to school for interclass. And then home with mel. I feel tired, cuz we spend almost the whole day packing my dumb room. It was really messy at first but now its like..woah. CLEAN. My mum came back and text me "Good job sweetie". tsk. Haha.

My grandparents are in korea now..and honestly i do miss them, abit. I wish they'll come back soon. Everyone are taking turns to take care of val, and keeping her company. So it was her dad's turn today and i went over for a good meal :-)

Oh, yesterday was fun too. No island creamery but great dinner with zh at coronation plaza. We were..kinda full for ice-cream. Bus ride to woodlands and walk around. Days like this are the best (L)

Tmr might be getting back results. Please God, let me pass!

lastly, thursday will be our 11th. Cant wait. Hopefully something good happens 8)

No comments: