Saturday, October 31, 2009

V for me.


Hi everyone!

Anyway. Above are some really random pictures, all outings with classmates!

Yesterday was just fun fun fun fun fun fun x infinity @ sentosa with dearest 3G. Simply plain fun, made me love the class so much more. So much more bonded. So much more..everything. :> Everything about yesterday was cool. Met teachers and Miss T and Mr G treated us macdonalds too. Really blissful i must say 8) Oh yeah, and first time i played quite well for captain's ball! (laugh if you must..not) Sand man and splash! Coolios ttm.

So.. i just wanna shout out to ppl in class 3G'09 that i love you guys very much and hope to see most of you soon, next year! ^^ For those who will be going to another class, DONT FRET becuz we can still see each other, its juz next door! Love y'all.

Today: Dearie came over straight after school and i was zzz-ing all the way. Haha, didnt hear doorbell so poor zh had to wait. Felt vibration as he called so ran and open the door. HA, joke! Slept again then rent The Pacifier to watch! Cooked our own simple dinner at night. :> ( I love you kzh!)

I want to thank God for answering my prayers and putting me in class 4G next year so i can be with my friends, and giving me sucha wonderful sweet boyfran which i totally adore! BECAUSE, God is amazing always, He make miracles and He love me :>

Yup, thats about it. I dont really like long posts cuz I know ppl will be lazy to read too. Heh. Goodnight homies!

pst: Last day of sch. (other than extended curriculum.) That means..H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S can you please scream. HEHEHEH.

No comments: