Saturday, October 24, 2009

like my Ipod stuck on replay

BOOOO hiya.

1: (22/10) HAPPY 11th DEARIE <: one more month to a year together and i will not let you go. NEVER. Love you so darn much all the way to every part of the world and back again!

2: Island creamery on thursday was gooood (especially with you), together with my phone. Welcome-d my phone back on thurs. Thanks to bf for accompanying me. 8)

3: Town with 2 sweethearts on fri! Met dawn and nat and bumped into richelle. Had crap load of fun with d and n. Love my friends ;-)

4: Came back not long ago from cell. Im still hungry despite corn soup and prawn mee! I love cellgroup many and God tooooo <: So much.

5: Tomorrow mum's cooking! Finally. My favourite tofu and century egg :-) And can food. HA.

6: I AM STARTING WORK NEXT NEXT WEEK AT the same place, TRUMPET PRAISE! Sad part: Travelling all the way to plaza sing ): but here comes $$$!

7: i really want an Ipod touch. HAHA.

8: plus my purple zara heels ): and i wish i could own the stuff at the papery notebooks etc shop at cathay!

9: I got promoted to sec 4, praise Lord :-) All my waking-up-during-midnights efforts have not gone to waste!

10: No ten no ten no ten no ten this is ten! Craaaaaaaaap i love God <:

Yeeeep, starting work + i dunno how am i going for band practice and dance lessons + i dont know how to pass the slow time during work + i wanna drink all the flavours of breezer during my day + i miss zh now + i feel like watching shows + im craving for western food at coronation plaza esp the soup + i am hungry hungry hungry + cant wait to go maldives + i need shopping + i am sian.

:/ I want good milk tea with pearls now, ok?

No comments: