Saturday, November 14, 2009

8 more days, 9 more days

Town yesterday, with annetta cuz she pitied me. Lol. Had pepper lunch after a vvvv long time! And yami yogurt again. I think im really addicted to yami yogurt. And then met cell(some of them) @ kfc. At night. Stayed and chitchatted all the way till 11+, went to gramps place cuz dont dare to go home. Had a good treat @ gramps. My lucky day. And to think that yesterday was friday the 13th.

Today: Slept in the whole day, as usual. Every weekend is the same. Evening met aunt, uncle & co, went to indulge in great italian foooood, followed by super sweet dessert, my favourite lava cake! What can I say? It was all good :>

Skipped church again. Where's my heart? I guess I lost it somewhere. Where's God? Still with me. Where's myself? I dont know. Where's my saturday for God? Gone somewhere.

I really miss zh badly. I need to learn to control. Sigh.

Sometimes i feel so greedy. Oh anyway, i hope zh can quickly learn how to make muddy mud pie from his fran! Craving for it :P

Okayyyy, tomorrow is popo's birthday. Celebrating it with her! Bb.

p/s get an itouch or no?

No comments: