Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello everyone :> These are the pictures that speaks 23 november. (friends, and family) Check out my bday celebrations!





Woke up really early (to me) on 23 nov, to meet my dear friends @ orchard mrt. Dawn and nat were there when i reached so we went to Ion orchard to grab a bite. Settled at some dimsum chinese restaurant and ordered porridge for my stupid problematic stomach! Waited for annetta to come while eating. Brought in the cake (look how nice it is) and sang happy bday song afterwhich i'm given a box of present (by nat and ann) and i have to dig for the main thing.

AS YOU CAN SEE, it's a G-string. GOOD ONE. hahahahaha up till now i still dont dare to wear yet :P

Walked around before dawn's bf came to find us. Chilled out, they drank breezer :P Dawn & jon got me heels! Very pretty ones. (though i really liked the pull and bear heels which doesnt have my size) Thanks sweet friends :>

Bf came, friends left, accompanied him to eat. Grandma smsed me this :

Grandma: Why not ask your bf to come for dinner

Me: Why?

Grandma: Since today everyone is here, you can introduce him to us. Don be scared

HAHA cute right. Not like im scared, besides she saw him before. Thus i persuaded dear zh to come (and it took so long....) But he did came in the end. Now EVERYONE in my family knows and met kzh <3!>

Family celebrated bday with a cake and grandpa cooked my favourite dishes. BUT sadly my stomach was being a sad bitch that day >: afterthat everyone went home and zh walked home with my mum and dad. Stayed for awhile before going. I love my boy!

All in all, i really enjoyed my 15th birthday, thanks to everyone who wished me in facebook, in smses, and also in calls, to my dearest and sweetest friends, (really dont know how it will turn out if its not for you guys), to esther for the book "memories of us", to my family as well, and lastly to my zh.

Last but not least,

hahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahah siao.

oh yea itouch tmr!

No comments: