Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE DAY YOU REALIZE YOU'RE EVENTUALLY GOING TO DIE IS THE DAY YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO LIVE

Playing facebook games, sleeping, eating, listening to the radio, playing facebooks games again, checking out my cafe world, meddling with pet society, going crazy over typing maniac, sleeping again, eating, missing boyfran, just lying on the bed stoning, watching devil wears prada, blogging = basically the things i did today.

Every weekend never seem to miss out an afternoon nap. I can sleep for crazy long hours, and able to sleep at night again. i guess sleeping's gonna be my hobby soon. I'm really bored, and i dont even bother finding a job, i mean its not like i dont have money that i needa work. And, holidays are for enjoying and stoning right. Sigh. I still wish i could have a job to pass time. But working is silly. So yay.

Just wish there's something cool and nice and unboring to do right now, like finding the perfect skin for this silly plain site, yknow im really getting bored of this, and people are too. I dont know if anyone's reading, i dont intend to care either, but its really getting boring!

If only i could live in New York or something..or Paris even! It'll be a dream come true. I'm not a fashionista or whatsoever but places like there are really big fashion cities and materialistic stuffs that i think its really cool. Busy everyday..busy being someone keeping up with fashion everyday! okay i'll not sound like a fashion bimbo now.

I bet corrinne is enjoying herself in japan now and trying to find caucasian guys. Tsk. Ok i'm really bored ok, until i have to mention her. HA.

I need entertainment. Hopefully tomorrow will be somewhat more interesting than today. Please God, thanks.

No comments: