Sunday, November 22, 2009

first year and birthday :>

my birthday in 2 mins.

today was awesome <3 and you know what, i love my bf f**k loads im gonna gobble him up.
Love you babyyyyyy zhihonggggg you're the sweetest person God can ever give to me. You make me go CRAZY over you, honest. Ask my friends. Just love you so.damn.much.okey<3>
Though there were really bad times and awesome good times together, i'm still glad we went through it whole-heartedly and bravely, and i really thank God for that. You're the BEST. HAPPY 1st YEAR KZH, muackkkzkzzzzzzxzxxzx!

Hi.(sorry for the mushy-ness up there, its for my <3)>

HAHA so now it's 12am and richelle's the first to wish me a happy birthday, (actually is baby but too advanced) followed by nat and mummy. And thanks rory for the advance bday wish on my taggy.

Hope tomorrow's gonna be a goooooood bday! :-) Love my friends, family and most of all, bf. Not to forget the amazing daddy i have, God.

No comments: