Monday, November 9, 2009

heavy rotation


The previous post OBVIOUSLY isn't done by me. It's done by you know who, the mister kzh ):<

Anyway mister kzh just left my homie and i lurbz him loads, and because of him, i didnt get to eat my island creamery cookies and cream, cuz he's toooooo full! (my mister kzh ate alot before that, sobs)

Yeah. HOLIDAYS, what can i say? Still need to do some thinking right, need to THINK of what to do for the day. Well im too lazy to hang out with friends, so, i guess the only thing i'll be doing is rot at home. And meet mister boyfran.

Friday: Rory's place.(maybe)
Sunday: STAYOVER at yap's! with the percussion(but i have a feeling only lim and me). (makes me excited cuz reminds me of japan) HAH.

So at least i have some plans.
1 year anni with mister kzh in 13 days and birthday in 14 days! CoooooooooooooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooolalalala.

shingz shoot shucks shit think my whole world revolves around kzh and pigging out and playing stupid facebook games. I think im a low lifer, and i know there's no such word. I AM A PIGGGGGGGERRRRR! im gonna pig out soon. I feel dead tired though i did almost nth today.


]:< bob

No comments: