Monday, November 16, 2009

say it out loud

Finite
Money
Touch
Civilization
Plane rides
Emotional distress
Being alive
Being asleep and awake

Infinite
Time
Love
Memory
Black holes
Weather patterns
Being dead
being remembered

True? Yea.

Anyway i liked today cuz its a cold day, very cosy, good to sleep :> Didnt take a nap today, surprisingly. Addicted to bejeweled :@ So i have a v strong feeling tonight's gonna be a good sleep for me. Meantime, can't wait for tomorrow, can be in boyfran's arms.

Now im gonna watch telly and eat.

we've got our deepest hopes tattooed on our eyelids
so when we sleep we speak fireworks
I held the stars to light where you are
When your unfeigned heart called to me
through the dark soaked in the sound that rose from the ground
There I could feel
I felt, I felt you near.

No comments: