Saturday, December 12, 2009

Luv zh

Haiiiii I'm now blogging on my itouch and I would like to say that I love my kwek zhi hong to the max!!!!
Cause he's the sweetest boy I've ever met in my life and will always be! Muahaha

kay anw today work was kinda tiring cuz I had to stand in the shop the whole day without sitting and my feet hurts alotttt)-:
was wondering who and how will I be eating my lunch with and ta da my baby boy pop up and came to accompany me have lunch. Heheheheheh! Oh ya and during work there's this Indian man and his woman friend that came into the shop and bought things and blah blah long story and in the end the woman came and say that if I conjnue having this good character thingy then God will surely reward me and stuffs like that. SURE ENOUGH, when I go home God gave me a seat in the bus which is always crowded! Like wow I didn't expect a seat. :) and the bus came like 1 min after I reach the bus stop??

Hah cool isn't it. I love God!

Met up with baby and watched new moon. Was so tired that I fell almost asleep during the starting hahaha.

I'm gonna hit the sack alrd, there's work tmr again! Once again I just wanna say I luvvvv my zhhhh and sry for being so mushy hehe k baiiii!

No comments: