Friday, December 18, 2009

oheyo

HAHA my mum's like in the next room chatting with me online using her new iphone (ebuddy)
LOL can. -.- cause i just taught her how to.

K today i didnt go work, can blame it on my irritating horrible terrible lousy/lousiest body system. I feel like i can break easily, like just a punch and my bones will crumble and honestly i HATE it so much i wish i can have someone's else body. yeah.

SPONGEBOB and fairly/fairy(?) oddparents are my all time favourite cartoons and i watched them today! And then baby came over after his project stuffs to visit me :-) haha. Ahh cutest.

Hope tmr will be a better day! + plzzz mummy dont go back on your word. GET MEEEEE MY NOKIA 6760 slide! pls pls.

van: anyway....i love you! you know right?
zh: yup
.
oh you know i use post it notes as 'tickets' to zh so whenever he meets me he must 'produce/show' the 'ticket' hahaha 8)
edit:/
sgsecrets: 3086) My friends tell me I'm beautiful and that I should stop worrying about how I look because there's nothing wrong with me & It's annoying how I constantly put myself down. And I want to believe them, I really do. But see, what they will never understand is I could look in the mirror for hours & hours and STILL never see what they see.
um.

No comments: