Thursday, December 31, 2009

summary

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

(im gonna like..post the last post for 2009 and i know everyone is doing that and it'll be a long one)

SO. I shall start now. 2009 was a not bad one for me cause firstly, i'm really fortunate to have my family with me, and God with me, and zh with me! I didnt know I could last that long with zh..until this year when we lasted for a year and a mth (omg broke record x13) going through many ups and downs together, i just knew we could go alot more further :> Also, at the start of the year i've conflicts with friends and all but as time goes by, every month started to get better and better!

I've found friends like annetta dawn brid lovelle etc and still stayed really close with friends like nat, esther, corrinne + cg people and even realised who my good/bad friends are. I guess friends come and go and i've really learnt how to cherish them. Thanks guys! Really made an impact in my life, seeing me cry and laugh, crying/laughing with me, haha! :D

I've also been to maldives in 2009, a really great holiday in fact! The nov and dec holidays are so much better than 2008, because i get to spend almost everyday with zh, and go out with my friends + visit beautiful maldives. Here are the pictures!

Not to forget, i've an awesome birthday celebration with my friends and family and zh! I must say..it was GREAT! :)

Friends :)


Lastly, MY BELOVED ZHI HONG! Thanks baby for everything that happened in 2009! I must say that these 13 months have been pretty tough but we still made it through. Everything just seem so good when you are around. Therefore 2010 i must have you, 2011 2012 2013 etc all must have you! I love you baby! Mwahz :)


Studies wise, im really happy to see myself trying hard for the eoy exams and even improving quite alot. I need to thank zh baby for this cause it was he who pushed me, scolded me, talked to me and encouraged me to study hard! Thanks baby :) and God too! He gave me strength to carry on.

All in all, Love 2009, hoping for a better 2010, and love everyone who loves me back :-)

vvvvv, VAN! 8D

No comments: