Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tik tok







Hello. I know it's been long since i've blogged, and well i guess this week's been kinda hectic but fun for me ;) First...I would like to say..

22/01: Happy 14th! Its been a year and 2 and i love how you always can make me smile, or cheer me up when i'm sad or down, or how you can make jokes that sometimes are too lame for me to understand. I love how you and I share secrets or cuddle up at 3am in the morning to watch shows, or how you can tell a story from your day and somewhat make me feel like I was there. Thanks for the support you've always given me even though sometimes we do go downhill. Whatever it is, I love you zhi hong! :-)

Friday zh and I went out...somewhat. Wanted to catch a movie but >: the only seats left were 4m away from the screen so we didnt take it. He stayovered ;) And we watched movies from the laptop. Happppiee :) (even though i was suppose to stay at nat's but was alil unwell!)

Saturday parents were out, whole day spent at home nua-ing with zh! :) Evening nat came and we cooked speghetti, first time in my life i cooked. It was awesum possum, real good. I love nat, baby, and mummy ;) But the cookin was done by nat and I only. Ha. Baby and mummy told me they were proud ;P Cause it's the first time i cooked for them. Teehee. Played Game of Life with nat and baby, afterwhich sent nat off and baby stayovered again.

I love it when baby stayover cuz we get to sleep real late, and the fun part was when we could cuddle up and watch shows. Damn cosy, i like! :>

Okay, so thats my weekend :-) How's yours? And pardon for not blogging! School days are sad.

No comments: