Thursday, January 14, 2010

van needs a hug

Hi! I know I haven't been blogging for a long time now..but you know what, i didnt even on the comp for days! I've been using itouch whenever i go online and I HATE blogging using itouch. Makes me feel so lazy :/

So these few days have been pretty cooped up with stuffs, friends, studies, boyfriend and all.......really wanna upload photos but fb is not working and i needa grab photos from there! Unlucky.

Firstly let me say HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY BF! I LOVE YOU LOADS and you'll forever be my pams ;)

Okayz so i shall start with...
SAT- Nat's party was a bomb. Had a DJ over and really liked the songs that were playing. get to see my girls :) and had loads of fun.

SUN- swimming! Swam 20 laps, had me drained out and i ate ALOT. Popo's place afterthat and BABY CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE AT NIGHT TO FIND ME!

MON- Nat came over to my place for the first time ever. She felt so lost at the west side. HAHA. Damn funny :) I love pams. Hehe.

TUES- Baby baby baby baby baby i love my baby *chants*

WED - Celebrate nat's actual birthday @ holland. Icecream at swensen's, we were all stuffing ourselves with chocolate icecreammmmz

THURS- SLEEP

SO friday will be booked for my dear zh muahaha! I wanna go shopping. :P I feel like i've been spending alot. But no matter how much i try to save, i'll still end up spending it! Sucks balls.

Btw school is starting to be a drag. Like really. I think i'm morphing into an old woman soon. or a cockroach. or some dickhead. k kidding. ARGHHH):

No comments: