Tuesday, February 9, 2010

bored'o'rama


Luv spamming crazy pictures. Look how "bored" i was. BUT i was totally not bored cuz zh cracked me up so much today hahahahah i feel so happppie. ^^

heehee 8) Okay. School was pretty alright these days, not that fun but not too boring too so it's kinda like 50/50 :) Plus i've been passing my tests (except physics) so.. Not too bad.

Zh came over today to "help" me with my dnt but guess what we ended up doing........HAHA. Had awesome fun and momma cooked dinner for us! Double yay.

Just wanna shoutout to my lovely young awesome english speaking grandmaaaa: HAPPY 67th BIRTHDAY MAMA! I love ya :)

me: Happy birthday mama! I love you!

mama: thk you darling

HAHA smsed her on my way to school this morning. MY GRANDMA REPLIES HER SMSES FASTER THAN YOU DO. HAHA. okay but she really reply damn fast la. Dont know if she keep her hp with her at all times or what.

Gonna do my dnt and zzzz now! School tomorrow once again. Im kinda excited for multi-ethnic day though..i can wear the kebaya and heels.

;)

No comments: