Sunday, March 28, 2010

love

I spent my whole afternoon reading short love stories written by people and anonymous(s) and sobbing and then to sleep and then to wake up and read again and to sob again and to fall asleep again. The whole sunday afternoon was spent like this and i kinda like it because it gives me some "alone" time. Besides, I can totally relate to how these people (who wrote their stories) feel.

Listening to acoustic songs on 987 helps too cause songs like I'm yours and Smile makes me feel so comfortable in my own room. Weather's really hot today, had island creamery in a tub @ home in my room with curtains down and fan at high speed turned on ;)

Well well i hope i'll be able to meet my boy and go hort park later! Night at hort park sounds good.

Currently listening to: Check Yes Juliet (acoustic)

Have a great sunday! xx.
p/s i realised the counter numbers keep rising but noone tags. Sad.

"Just because a woman is lovesick doesn't mean she has to take the first pill that comes along"

No comments: