Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A new scribblytown

My leopard prints nails! My bestfriend ;)

I've changed my skin to a normal plain skin because I feel like it's time for scribblytown to start afresh! I've been loving blogging ever since my cousin made me a blog when I was in primary school..and i think it's not time to abandon this blog or stop blogging.

Whenever I see people's blogs i feel like mine's shitty because it's so dead that i dont even bother viewing it but well well it's gonna change now! Gonna start blogging more often again :)

So the slumber party was a crazy shit, kinda chaotic but really fun! I just love the girls so much ;) Was totally wasted for a moment, drank quite alot. But thought i was okay and sober, and drank vodka again. Gosh i must have been crazy. I was crying to zh going all "i miss you" and shit. Well :/ he ticked me off the next day so.. HAHA. But thanks nat lovelle and delia for taking care of the drunkards ;) I miss that night already.

Today was really slacky, i woke up at 12+pm, slept at 2+pm all the way to 6pm? No wonder people call me a pig.

Feel like eating something now! Anyone? Oh yea and i really can't believe time is flying. ITS WEDNESDAY going to thursday in 40 mins time already! Where's my holidays????? It's gone so quickly :@

tsk ):

No comments: