Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pigged out

I just burnt my thumb. IKR, how stupid of me. I KNOW. urgh dont understand why do these things happen to me. But wow, it was my first time ever to pour hot water over my hand(thumb la). Accidently, duh.

teeheeex2 up are 2 silly pictures of me cuz i'm like really bored right now.......gah seeing that cracks me up (alittle) :>

So today i stayed home and pigged out cuz was sick in the morning. SURPRISINGLY, im fine right now! Actually since afternoon:P and to add on...my dear zh surprised me by popping by @ 12+! (which is considered quite early for him alrd haha) blahblah slacked all the way till 6+ before he leaves :> And to think that i would spend today doing my designs. Dnt suck so much :< Dead meat tmr.

So i'd do alittle credits. Which is lame but im trying to make this post longer yea?
Special thanks to: -Panadol EXTRA
-Zh Baby
-Tub of ice-cream
-Plentiful of sleep
-Itouch
-Ice-cream cones

for making my day :) Panadol EXTRA really work wonders.

k gonna do my dnt now.




TRY. heh.

No comments: