Tuesday, May 4, 2010

cuz when im kissin' you my senses come alive

TOMORROW IS MATH PAPER.

die.

*prays i can remember everything i've studied during tuition*

Hi, im so dead tomorrow. Im just anticipating for the AFTER SCHOOL and not DURING school. Just wanna quickly end the paper and another 1 down. Today's english and history papers were....normal. Kinda contradicting and all but all in all was ok ;') No longer do i need to stuff all the shit about history anymore(for now).

sooooooo............ because school ends early during exam period, i get to go home early to take a nap and do my own things...which also result in, camwhoring cuz i was too bored and lazy to do any revision. HA. ZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZ yeah bo liao.

im going to see my babbbbyyyy tomorrrrow 8D and chiong chem. omg can someone pls help me in chem??! i think im really dead meat. I think this Midyear is a fail for me. BOOHOO. )': )': )':

needa seriously buck up. SOON. hahaha kkkkk

im an epic fail


peace out \m/
p/s kissing you by miranda cosgrove is stuck in my head.

No comments: