Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy vanz

Mother's Day present to my dearest mom who likes to be hip and likes unique stuffs. 8) I think the "tribal" girl is so cute. Dont you think so?? :) And she looks like she's holding a ukelele hahaha.


MONSTER STICKERS!

Cousin's present from me ;) Pencilcase.

My new pencilcase, awww monsters!

Totally love this bow rubberband cuz it's so so pretty on the hair ;)

f21 earrings! Alil heavy though. But it's really prominent on my ears. HA.


Heyaaaa

Had fun shopping with bestfriend on friday, literally went home straight and got ready to head to town after physics paper. I seriously spent way too much! Needa control my spendings :( I feel so guilty afterthat, but i really love my loots :) Hehehe.

Baby came over afterthat and we watched Pandorum. Uh alittle boring but wasn't too bad.

TODAY morning WAS BORINGGGGG, afternoon was way better.

Zi char for dinner was shiok x2. Omg im still hungryyyy s0bz. kkkk bb hahahaaaaaa

I miss you already.

p/s incase i dont blog tomorrow, happy mothers' day :) okay la not like mothers will read my blog so i say for what. BUT my mom reads my blog at times so...i love you mummy;)

No comments: