Thursday, December 23, 2010

crazy xmassy post



I luv yew gals, alwayyyys!

So HI. TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!! ^^ who is eggcited bout it hmmmmm??? MEEEEEEEEEE! b e c a u s e *sorry to brag* momsy and poppy got me my polaroid and baby got me my colourful instax film and now im so happy! Ya and also, i know afew of my prezzies alr like my f21 bag and necklace *hearts* OKKKKKKK

i feel like im typing differently.

BUT WHATEVAAAAA OH YAAAA i saw this pretty heart shape bareback dress and it cost less than 20 and now im really wanting it which im thinking of getting it tmr BUT. sigh guilty guilty from 700 in my bank till 2 digit numbers SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME UP????? Sorry God, I love you God, thanks for blessing me SO SO MUCH and spoiling me i luv yew!

OKAYYY other than being able to open prezzies on xmas, we musnt forget that it's JESUS'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! woooohoooo i love you Jesus!!!!

OK :> im mad bye im waiting for 12am tmr wooohooo & its prezzzzies time!!!!

Fo'now, Merry Xmas Eve's eve :)

btw my fringe is a total screw and my mind's like ^%#^@#%^@#563q sigh

feel the rain on your skin
noone else can feel it for you
noone else, noone else,
can speak the words on your lips

drench yourself in words unspoken
live yourself with arms wide open
today is where your book begins
the rest is still UNWRITTEN

No comments: