Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mixxy Wednesday

So I'm blogging from my itouch now... And i'm feeling mixed up. Happy sad angry and all. Today was a mixed feelings day. I shall explain:

Sleepy: in the morning was really sleepy but looking at the time I know I can't stay asleep anymore or I'd be late for shopping. And looking at whiny's cutieface, I know I have to bring him for a walk no matter how tired I am or I won't be able to accompany him for the rest of the day.

Happy: shopping with Nigel was fun, getting eggcited for prom and finding the perfect dress wasn't too bad. Kept my mind off unhappy things too so that makes me happy

Angry: on the way home china people are squeezing crazily in the bus, giving no fuckcare bout ppl around them like me. They only know how to squeeze and talk loudly like k know I'm mean but you no face one ah? This is sg not china

Sad+ angry: finally got myself a seat at the back of the bus but with a Malay couple who got all touchy and lovey dovey with one another and hugging like mad. Made me miss the boyfriend but angry cuz it's public why are they doing so much please go home lovey dovey noone will care don't do in bus especially when its crowded and you keep hitting the person beside you (which is me) zzzz

so yeah that's my day omg I should really stop spending bought quite a number of things today yknow the you just can't resist and give in to temptation kinda feeling? That's me just now

prom is coming I don't care whether I'm gonna be pretty or not anymore IDC

I need you now. I need you now. I need you now. I'm falling fast, but the truth is I'm not scared at all.

No comments: