Tuesday, April 15, 2008

scribbly town.

If this is getting on your nerves, its getting on my nerves too.

yeah, i know i've been changing blogs now and then, but this's just me.
i just cant stand my blog , it's really dead, and fuggly and it's just not nice.
anyway, welcome to my new blog everyone!
you are now in scribblytown.blogspot.com.

and so i thought, everything would be okay.
i'll be yours one day,
and we'll be mould like a clay.

i've spend the whole morning finding blogskins, playing the sims and lying on my bed doing nothing.
it's getting real bored, and im seriously starving.
date with me, anyone?
i didnt go to school, wasnt feeling very well.
and awesome shit, i've to go and see the doctor to get an mc.
holy moley.

i wanna go out. i wanna go out. i wanna go out. i wanna go out. i wanna go out. i wanna go out.
and maybe, i wont skip school anymore, staying at home is killing me.
i'll be posting later on, again. - to make the date right.

loveeeeez, vanz.

No comments: