Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the scientist.

oh man, i love coldplay's songs alot.
especially the song called the scientist.
(:
im madly and deeply in love with it, i keep repeating it over and over again.
:O

i left house at 3.05 pm, to buy my lunch (:
while buying lunch, i saw the doctor who examined me this morning.
he waved to me, to my surprise.
i dont know why, and i dont know how, he changed the impression i had on doctors.
could it be, his smile?
or his wave?
now i think that doctors arent mean.
:/ shit thinking.
ps : ( no im not attracted to him, he's old anyway.)

seriously, i feel bad wasting a day home like this.
plus, i didnt even follow my grandparents to visit my greatgrandmother! ):
okay - whatever.

cheese biscuits and blueberry tea blends well.

i'll be a clay flower and you'll be a clay pot.

Oh nightingale, sweet nightingale
Come sing your song to me
Make this evening so divine
And fill my heart with glee
Share with me your song of love
As the crescent moon shines bright
And the stars, they twinkle endlessly
All through this lonely night

Oh nightingale, sweet nightingale
Help make my life complete
Teach my broken heart to sing
And skip with every beat
Show me how to love again
As the moon is shining high
Give me reason to believe
That love won't pass me by


Lastly, have a happy day.
get well soon plankton D:

No comments: