Wednesday, April 23, 2008

and god knows everything.

Was kinda sad today ):
Mainly because i didnt really stayed for remedial, and who knows what mdm toh will do to me.
And the worst part is, i couldnt make it to the national band competition.
oh freak.
all those practices and NOT ponning band is all useless cause in the end i wasnt able to join the competition.
Freak.
Plus, i have to help the sec ones. Not that i dont want to help, but it's not what i wanted.
Sometimes people just dont get what i mean.
In any point, not being able to be part of the national band competition is a great disappointment to me. :/

But thanks to my momma and popeh, they cheered me up alot. (:
Popeh and momma fetched me home, and saw my moody grumpy face.
Told them everything of course, and they brought me to a place where they had the best steak ever.
It's expensive, but i really love it to the core.
I know my momma and popeh will always be there for me (:
And erhem. :D

Also, i did a few simultaneous equations to help me get familiar with the methods, so as not to forget the steps of solving the equations.
I did it, feeling very happy that i've gotten the answers correctly.

God helps me in everything, including knowing you.

So thats really all about today, mano treat me real nice today(: hahaha.
Lunch with car, nat and reg. (:

Done.
Have a happy night.

Be everything you wish to be, be what's best for me.

No comments: