Thursday, April 24, 2008

throw confetti on the dumb.

Why in the world can i NOT log in to lead.
And why in the world does it have to be due by midnight, today.
This is pissing me off.
And i just remembered we had the last session of sex talk today, which for the last 5 mins i need to pee real badly.
Plus, peeeepo says that sex talks make guys dick stand. TSK.
Horny eh.

And today there's no mano class, hip hip hooray(:
PULLOVERRR, effing big but what to do ):
quite okay lah, love class pullover <3
Rama had been quite pissed off recently, sun lao shi too.
I think im gonna fail badly for my chinese test cause i needed to pee real badly(again,zz-.-), and in order to go to the washroom, i have to finish the test.
So basically concentrate on the comprehension part then tikum the MCQs. :/
sheesh.

MAJOR SCIENCE TEST ON MONDAY- SCREAMMMM.
i have to study for this, by hook or by crook.
AND MATHS TEST ON WEDNESDAY - scream again.
sucks man, whats up with the tests. ):<

Now let's move on to happier things.
So regiyampaste and nat and me had bubble tea and candies after school, followed by nat going to media and me going for tuition, regi heading home.
effing tuition is effing boring, seriously.
And it makes me go home alone, EVEN boring.
+ i tell myself that i have to mug on those heavy stupid books i've wasted my energy bringing it home.
Its a must, or i'll just slap myself to wake up.

Oh well.
School's just boring. Attend classes, home.
Not to forget the scoldings from teachers and homework too.
It just simply suck, alot.
its the daily lifestyle of mine(maybe us), its just the same thing over and over again. ):

And i hate band, for the time being.
sometimes mrs chua dont even know if i exist anot.
fuck.

Okay, im done.
sheesh.
throw some fairy/unicorn/pixies dust on me.
make me wake up.

here's a nice poem written by p :
being with u is like a dream come true
leaving u is like a nightmare that should never happen
loving u is everyone's wish
hating u is never an option
thinking of u is a past time
u will never leave my mind as i'm addicted to u
i seriously dunno how to express my feeling for u

it's like beyond words
my love for u is higher than any mountains
ever flowing like the river
as vast as the seas


loveeeeee.
goodbye, happy a happy night.

i yearn for you, my love.

No comments: