Monday, April 28, 2008

burn me.

burn me, knock me down.

Oh man, i almost got killed just outside school this evening.
And hell no, im not lyingggg.
:/
stupid stupid stupid car, why didnt you knock me down.
Stop that honking cause your car sounded terrible.
Just knock me down.

Anyway, school was bad.
Sick.
Signing out became unglam to me, thus i just rest on the desk.
Regiyampaste helped me alot. (:
After school, ivan became my teacher.
I couldnt get anything into my head, thus i did english.
Mano's work again, what's different?
Then followed ivan to have his lunch, and walk back to school alone.
Damn it, the car didnt knock me down, all it did was honked at me.
Dont honk, knock me down instead, i'll be greatful to you. :/
Okay crap.
So went to find regi and accompanied each other till daddy arrived.
There was a big jam, the word "fuck" came out of daddy's mouth many times.
Unglam.

Thats all. :/
what a day.

I can give you time, can you give me trust?

No comments: