Tuesday, April 29, 2008

honeylemonade,

And you make my heart beat, for its only you that i need.

Today, i became a galang guni man.(Woman,actually.)
Today, i went around the blocks in mei ling street to collect old stuffs and newspapers.
Today, oh today, i saw a naked man.
:/
Today school was usual and i hate DnT because my DIY car looks horrible.
Ikmail(whatever it is,) helped me though, thank you teacher.
Then after school we had service learning.
Helped lion befrienders again, (:
But we had to collect newspapers again, tiring, yet fun.
Same old group, <3
We were happily yet lazily going around the neighbourhood collecting newspapers, when i walked passed a house with the doors wide open.
I wanted to ask if there's any newspapers, but changed my mind after seeing something that is so,so wrong.
It was an old man naked on his chair, eating.
What a happydisgusting thing.
I laughed my heart out, same as my teammates.
It was funny and i swear never to look again when we were to walk pass that damn house to get to the lift.
Okay, i dont swear but nevermind, i didnt look afterthat. (:
He was seriously naked, not even wearing his undergarment/ as what luke had said, G-string.
Oh gross.
End of service learning, keng sent me home(:
Hahaha, sweet. <3

Done.
Maths test tomorrow, kill me. :/

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

Have a happy night. (:

No comments: