Wednesday, May 14, 2008

argh.

Arghhhhzxzxzzz, super duper fustrated nowwwwzxz!
Everything seems wrong, so wrong.
Not good in anything, not good in studies and making parents happyzxzx, not good at being good ):
My life is a piece of screwed up shitzxxzx.
I'm just living in a round globe that revolves round and round but nothing seems right!
Even when rain continues pouring down or sun continues shining brightly, there's nothing that can make me happy.
Even when there's no day and night, i dont feel worried at all.
Even when an earthquake destroys us all now, i dont feel a single thing.
Oh where's my feelings, where's my feelingsxz!!!
Where are the happier times when there's no worries and troubles and no frownings from people's faces!
And why must time fly past so quickly when i'm having a happy time.
Time is so bias, so biaszxzx!
Time flies like nobody's business when happy moments came, but time crawled slowly, even stopping to take a break, when we are having a bad bad BAD BAD BAD timeee.
why!
tell me why is life so unfairzxz!!! GAH.

i'm just upset.
stupid.idiot.

im not gonna care, at least im trying not to.
i would gladly like to shut myself up in the room and under the blanket i go.
i'll cry myself to sleep rather than hearing stressful stuffs.
Everyday, every night.
Wont you be happy if im dead?
What.A.Stupid.Family.

No comments: