Thursday, May 15, 2008

untitled -

love my clique, love my boyfriend more.

School was as usual, and nobody seems to be listening to what flintstone is trying to teach):
Argh, i havent even sold a single ticket for fairfield's carnival! Gosh.
Tomorrow Mr.Lee is treating us all each a cup of bubble tea, hehe. He better keep his word manzxz.
And today i helped out for fundraising! Probably cause i was choosen to help out by Mdm Toh.
Sold biscuits-donuts and tarts. Super delicious. (:
Then accompany car for lunch with nat. Nat was busy talking on the phone the whole afternoon and that makes car jealous (: haha, super funnny.
Stayed till 4.30 then left with him.

There's show and tell tmr?! In mano's class??
Oh gosh. I've nothing and simply nothing to show and tell.
Pray hard that mano wont come tmr, in fact, pray that all teachers are on course. Best thing.
I'm so mean.

fourteenfivezeroeight,i love my boyfriend.

okay goodnight.

No comments: