Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Million Love Letters -

HELLLLLLLO im being such a cheenapok these days because i kept speaking to my mum in chinesee!! Oh man what is wrong with meeee.
Okay crappppp.
Anyway i think im being very high high high now cause of CHOCO MINI peppermintttts!
They cheer me up like many many many and i really love eating themmmm!!

Oh no..
I've been telling myself to do the assessment books mum have gotten me but i didnt!):
And im feeling so very guilty about it..
I've been sleeping for the whole day!
And i've been sleeping alot during the weekends i felt like a porkpork,grr.):
Okay nevermind i promise tmr i will do it! Hehe, mark my words.

Oh yippee tmr will be going jogging with buddy ahahaha.
Im gonna get some exercise man.
And also im gonna eat alot and start growing fat!
i swear mannnnzxzx.





must mug. mug, idiot.
okay byezxzxx.
love.

and i know you love me even if im the world's dumbest girl.

No comments: